We are very excited to announce that DBIA has migrated to our NEW Membership Database, Association Anywhere! This is a multi-phased transition; however, some of our functionality is already available to members, including:
- Registration for 2017 Courses & Workshops
- Online membership renewals (Individuals and Company Administrators)
- The ability to set up separate billing and contact information
- Loading biographical information
- Adding your profile photo to your member record
- Coming Soon: New Members-Only Membership Directory
- Coming Soon: New Referral Directory – Industry Partner benefit listing ALL Industry Partner members at a glance
Our online Join and Renew option will be accessible shortly. However, in the interim you can submit your Membership Join requests via email. Download the Membership Form
, fill it in and email it to email@example.com
Update Your Profile
Now is the time to update your personal profile to ensure your smooth transition into the new Membership portal. Please click below to update your DBIA Individual Membership Profile.
- Certification tracking
- New enhanced Industry Partner online access
DBIA is committed to being a high performance organization providing the greatest value to all of our members and customers.
We look forward to embarking on this new experience with you!